Things fall with aging, and the brows are no exception. Low brows make one look older, tired, and more stern and create more hooding of the upper eyelid over the eyes. Surgical brow lifting repositions the brows to give a younger, refreshed, and happier look. It can also improve peripheral vision by decreasing the eyelid hooding. Various surgical approaches are available and Dr. Pastrick can determine the best option for you.
- Usually performed as an outpatient procedure.
- Often combined with other surgeries such as eyelid blepharoplasties and/or lower facelift.
- Scars are well hidden.
- Performed under general anesthesia.
- Approximately 2 week for all bruising to resolve.
- One month to full recovery.