Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Rhinoplasty is the surgical reshaping of the nose.
- Can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip.
- May be combined with procedures to improve nasal airflow such as septoplasty.
- Performed under sedation with local anesthesia or general anesthesia.
- Outpatient procedure.
- Expect one week out of work.
- Expect full recovery in one month.