Botox and Dysport are known as neurotoxins and are used cosmetically to reduce facial wrinkles. With a series of small injections into various areas of the upper face, the muscles are weakened which translates to fewer, softer, and shallower wrinkles. Not only do neurotoxins treat current wrinkles, but they can be used to prevent the appearance of new wrinkles. It may sound a little scary, but neurotoxins are extremely effective and have a very good safety record. The injection needle is very small, so the discomfort is minimal. Each treatment lasts 3-6 months. At the Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Pastrick administers the treatment himself, rather than a physician helper, as is common in many area doctor’s offices. We also only use Botox/Dysport directly from the official U.S. manufacturers and not the discounted versions from other countries.
- Botox Cosmetic is the most popular physician-administered temporary cosmetic procedure in the United States.
- A quick, minimally invasive office procedure that usually takes about 10 minutes to administer and no down time after the procedure.
- Involves a series of injections treating the whole upper facial area, including (Crow’s Feet), forehead lines, frown lines between the brow commonly referred to as the “11′s” and also into the brow to create a temporary brow lift.
- Results are usually visible in 4 to 7 days following Botox treatment, or in 2 to 3 days for Dysport.
- Recommended every 3 to 6 months for most patients.
The Plastic Surgery Center participates in the Botox Cosmetic Brilliant Distinctions program. This is a points based rewards program through which we assign points to enrolled patients following each Botox Cosmetic or Juvederm UItra treatment. You can build points in your Brilliant Distinctions account to apply toward coupons offering instant savings from future treatments. To receive discounts, simply print off your coupon and bring it to the office when you come for a treatment and we will discount your treatment the value of your coupon. To find out more about the Brilliant Distinctions Program, or to enroll, click on the green link on this page.