A significant portion of a woman’s femininity, obviously, is related to her breasts. For women who lack breast size, breast augmentation, or augmentation mammaplasty, is an excellent way to help restore proportionality and accentuate femininity. Breast augmentation is the surgical enlargement of the breasts with implants. It is the most effective way to increase breast volume that is deficient due to lack of development or has been lost after breast feeding, aging, or weight loss. Newer techniques of fat injections to enlarge the breasts are controversial and still undergoing scientific evaluation to determine the safety.
- One of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures nationwide.
- Can be performed on women of any age.
- Outpatient procedure.
- Multiple options for size and incision placement.
- Safe with future mammograms.
- Almost never interferes with future breast feeding.
- Warranty against deflation.
- Expect one week out of work.
- Expect 6 weeks to full recovery.