Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery or blepharoplasty is surgical correction of aging eyelids.
- For the upper eyelids, it reduces the excess overhanging skin.
- For the lower eyelids, it can reduce the bags under the eyes.
- A good first step for improving the face with minimal surgery.
- Outpatient surgery usually under local anesthesia with sedation.
- Expect two weeks out of work for bruising to resolve but could return in a few days if bruising is not an issue for you.
- Expect full recovery in 4 weeks.
- Scarring is nearly invisible.